Welcome. I’m happy to see you here.
I’m Paddy Landau, and it’s my job to guide you to be your very best
How it works
We start off with a telephone conversation to explore your worries and challenges, to understand your unique situation, and where you might feel that you’re not doing as well as you want.
We determine a course of action that will help you in the fastest way.
We then meet, either online or face-to-face. We have fun working on ways to give you the changes that you need and want.
My aim is for you to leave your worries behind, to take back control, and to feel confident and better about yourself and your life’s path.
I am a therapist, using a mixture of Hypnotherapy, NLP, Life Coaching, and more. I have taken an interest in psychology since my teenage years, and specifically around improving people’s lives, bringing out their best, and helping them to leave behind their worries.
I took a diversion into the computer world as a consultant in life assurance, finance, taxation, transport and other areas. What I found fascinating was how some of my therapy skills were useful in management, and I loved the way that I could use them to improve morale and personal satisfaction in the workplace.
I have always made a point of applying what I learned to myself first. These skills helped me not only to advance my career and bond with people, but also to improve my personal life through all the challenges that life and work have presented.
It’s important to find the best help for you. Call me to discuss your unique problems and challenges, so we can know how we can best work together, or if I should refer you on.
I have had multiple trainers in hypnotherapy, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), EFT (emotional freedom technique), life coaching, and more.
- Licensed Master NLP Practitioner (Society of NLP, Paul McKenna training, Bandler, Breen)
- Master Hypnotherapist (MC Dip Hyp)
- Life Coach (LCA, OCN)
- EFT Practitioner (GC)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- M-Gold Project Management
Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.
— Aldous Huxley
In addition to formal training, I bring a lifetime of experience into my work. Here are some highlights.
- Twenty-odd years consulting people within business small and large, for issues ranging from crisis-control to helping them understand how to achieve their goals.
- Years of learning how the brain works, and how upbringing, life experience and trauma affect people.
- Research into personal debt and finance, and how people can get free of debt.
- Taken a deep interest in eating and weight loss struggles.
- Taken a deep interest in the complexity and depth of addictions.
- Various trainings over the years, including with Richard Bandler, Paul McKenna, and others.
- Assisted at Paul McKenna’s weight loss seminars.
- A well-developed philosophy of life that helps make practical decisions while taking into account the sanctity of life and the value of emotions.
- The mix of wisdom, learning and craziness that comes from being a Dad of four lively and lovely kids!